Thursday, September 14, 2006

babies =)

so tonight some friends of the family came over, they have two children, a 2 year old girl and a 4 month old boy. They are both absolutely precious; however, the little boy has absolutely captured me! He was sitting on my couch as my mother and his mother sat and talked and his big sister played with her toys. I sat there letting him grasp my finger tip..looking at his beautiful eyes, they are deep forest green and gorgeous. This baby was just sittin on his blanket tryin to fall asleep next to his mommy comforting him and he has nothing...nothing in the whole world to worry about..the only thing on his mind is what he is doing in that moment, holding on to my finger, touching his mommys hand, hearing her voice speaking softly in his ear..admiring his sister and her little running feet. How awwesoome would that be. To be a baby again, to hold so much happiness wrapped up in your precious little body while having noo idea that so many people love you soo much. As i sat there admiring his deep green eyes that will eventually change color, and his tiny hands with skin like silk, his hair patches tryin to figure out where they want to grow, his precious little nose identical to his mothers, beautiful eyelashes and soft soft skin.. i admired him. I adored him. I wanted to protect him, i wanted to make him happy, i was not going to let anything touch this little boy in any harmful way possible. He was happy, he was content, he was beautiful..he is Gods creation. He is what God made him to be right now before feeling the worlds corruption at his heels. He is what we all strive for, to be care-free and content and happy and loving all wrapped up in the cutest package anyone could ask for! God bless him..=] and God bless you !!

Katelyn Marie

Galations 5:22-23

1 comment:

Amanda Shea said...

I want one... can I have one yet?! Hey if I do have one in the future.. you should be my nanny :)


Love for the Latte'