Monday, July 30, 2007

Walking into the Forest...and back out again.

So, remember that one post about 'him'? Yeah, well I've gone back and forth between caring and not caring so many times. I've flip flopped from black and white to gray and beige and..it's just crazy how easily people can forget how silly things like these don't matter. It makes me crazy how fast I can forget that little moments in our lives that stress us out or even the really huge ones...are NOTHING compared to eternity in peace with Christ. NOTHING! We get to spend forever in peace with no weeping or sadness or anger, (Revelation 21:4 "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”) So, my heart and I have come to the conclusion that these things (for ex: 'him') or just plain stress and worry of the fleeting things of this world, caring what others think etc...don't have ANY business taking up time that I could be using to glorify God! They have No place in my day! And when they creep up on my shoulder and whisper worry in my ear, I will pray out to God proclaiming how awesome and wonderful He is and how weak these little problems are and I will watch out for them whenever they come upon me (1 Peter 5:8-9 8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 9 Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world.)

Anyway, just wanted to encourage anyone else who might need a little push such as this, keep me reminded so I keep my faith this way!!

No comments: