Thursday, February 12, 2009

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?

You said something that meant something to me, all because you live in a way that gives me hope.
I told you what you mean to me and how you change my life, you said that you were proud of me and asked if there was light.
[To tell you the truth, it's nothing in me. To tell you the truth, even if there was no light, He'd still be the light inside of me.]
I hope you don't guess or wander in your thoughts, what I could've meant or what the problem is. He's holdin' on to us and I know, I'm a lot more blessed than most.
There is a light, and it's already here. It'll be here when the storm subsides and will stay long after the last drop dries. It was here before the first storm came, when the sky was unaware of rain.
So just to let you know again, you mean so much to me, the way you live your life and love. I hope that you can see, it's done something in me. I see what he can be and I see what God can see, in all the other men who walk and live their lives quite differently.

1 comment:

Steve said...

"Tunnel" by Third Day

You may like it