Thursday, June 26, 2008

czech republic!!

hey everyone! Im here in czech and it is thursday night. we got here late tuesday night (actually 1:30am on wed.) and this is our second day of training and rest. we've still got lots of camp dance practice and camp song practice to do tonight and just learning to lean on each other while satan tries to attack. he wants this camp but he won't have it! camp starts saturday i think, please just pray pray pray! unity, safety (our team has to split up and half of them are leaving tomorrow :( :[ ) strength, renewed spirits and physical energy as well as emotional and mental. pray whatever God places on your heart for this team and our time here. pray pray pray. thats all i can think of to say. I wish you could all see it here. it is lush and green and beautiful, if i have an opportunity ill put a picture up ;) God has already put love in my heart for the czech and i cant wait to see Him work the week of camp. I have already seen Him work through stories and testimonies of czech christians and american interns who are here at cesky tesin. He is wonderful and He is powerful and mighty and great and loving and just and He is conquerer of all things of evil! Love you all,
pray pray pray!

ephesians 6:10-20

katka (my czech name) :)

1 comment:

One Blessed Family said...

I am so glad to hear you are all there and safe! I hope you have an amazing time. Just think we are somewhat close !! and doing those stinkin' dances right with you hahaha~ I won't get a chance to write since I leave tomorrow morning at 5 am but I love you and will be thinking of you and praying for you!! Can't wait to see you when you get back!!! All my love,
Amanda and Gracie!