Saturday, June 28, 2008

students!!

hello!! carter and i met our students tonight. we have level two together and we have 4 girls and 3 boys. petra, mirka, luska and another girl who i dont remember =0 our guys are mical (michael), honska and our translator guys name that I dont remember. we all get along really well and had pretty good discussions. they understand quite well for the 'level' the are at. carter totally took it away tonight in discussion groups. i totally clammed up and carter definitely spoke well with the czechs in our class. He spoke just like a normal conversation with friends and made it really easy for the kids to interact. I think I just felt like I had this box I needed to fit into for teaching and speaking with the students and thats totally not how it should be. God has freedom within His plan and I pray that I can grasp that as I teach! I need not have expectations for myself because God is the One at work here, not me :) thank goodness. please pray that I surrender to God i my teaching and let go of the reigns. I consciously desire to give Him control of teaching and leading but for some reason without thought I cannot let go. i just automatically take control. I guess thats human desires for ya, to be in control of things. well, thats my thought today, please pray pray pray!!!!! the other half of our team left for zlin yesterday so pray for them as well!!! oh gosh, I just feel satan all the time so pray constantly that Christ binds Him. This camp is not a playground for the devil. God is strong and He is might and power and He is walking with us and filling us up. anyway, i gotta go :) pray pray pray!!

katka :)

czech words of the day, Děkuji: (day.kwee) thank you

Ahoy!: hello and goodbye. (like aloha) haha!
peace. :)

No comments: